1. When you accept Christ, what happens to your body? (1 Corinthians 6:15)
Do you not know that your bodies are member’s of Christ Himself? Shall I then take the member’s of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never!
2. What has your body become? (1 Corinthians 6:19)
Do you not know that your bodies are temple’s of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
3. When you experienced salvation, how many sin’s did God forgive? (Psalm 103:3)
Who forgives all your sin’s
and heals all of your disease’s
4. How many diseases does God promise to heal? (Matthew 8:16)
When evening came, many were demon – possessed were brought to Him, and He drove out the spirit’s with a word and healed all the sick.
5. What are some causes of sickness?
* Numbers 14:29
In this wilderness your bodies will fall – everyone of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me.
* John 5:14
Later Jesus found him at the Temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.
* 1 Corinthians 11:29-30
29. For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves. 30. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.
* 1 Samuel 26:9
So Achish called David and said to him, ” As surely as the Lord lives, you have been reliable, and I would be pleased to have you serve with me in the army. From the day you came to me until today, I have found no fault in you, but the ruler’s don’t approve of you.
* Proverb’s 26:15
A sluggard buries his hand in the dish;
he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth.
* Psalm 127:2
In vain you rise early
and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat –
For He grant’s sleep to those He loves.
6. What was the cause of the man’s blindness? ( John 9:2-3)
2. His Disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
3. “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.
7. During Jesus’ earthly ministry, how many sicknesses did He heal? (Matthew 4:23)
Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
8. Can we depend upon Jesus to heal today? (Hebrews 13:8)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hindrances To Healing
9. What did the leper ask Jesus about being healed? (Luke 5:12)
Jesus Heals A Man With Leprosy
While Jesus was in one of the town’s, a man came along who was covered with leprosy. When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged him, ” Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”
10. How did Jesus answer the man who wondered if God could heal his son? (Mark 9:23)
“If you can’?” Said Jesus, “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
11. How do you know that Jesus understands your suffering? (Matthew 8:17)
This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
“He took up our infirmities,
and bore our diseases.”
12. What is the active ingredient to bring healing? (Psalm 107:20)
He sent out His word and healed them;
He rescued them from the grave.
13. Why should we dwell on the word of God? (Romans 10:17)
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
14. What are a couple of promises you can quote daily to yourself?
He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in His eyes, if you pay attention to His commands and keep all His decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, For I am the Lord who heals you.
(1 Peter 2:24)
” He Himself bore our sins,” in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; By His wound’s you have been healed.”
15. In what way must you pray so you can be healed? (Mark 11:24)
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
16. Why do some not receive healing? (James 4:3)
When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
17. How can your prayers be hindered? (Psalm 66:18)
If I had cherished sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
18. What must you do as you are waiting for God to answer your prayer? (Hebrews 10:36)
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.
19. How can you make your prayers effective? (John 14:13)
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
20. What is God’s promise to every Christian?
* Matthew 10:1
Jesus called His twelve disciples to Him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirit’s and to heal every disease and sickness.
* Mark 16:15-20
15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demon’s; they will speak in new tongues; 18. They will pick up snake’s in their hand’s; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hand’s on sick people, and they will get well.
19. After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and He sat at the right hand of God. 20. Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed His word by the signs that accompanied it.
Jesus Sends Out The Twelve
* Luke 9:1-2
1. When Jesus had called the Twelve together, He gave them power and authority to drive out all demon’s and to cure diseases, 2. and He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.
21. How does James tell believer’s to pray for the sick? (James 5:14-15)
14. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.
22. What will God do? (James 5:15)
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.
23. Besides anointing, what other ways can you pray for the sick?
* Acts 19:12
* So that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched Him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.
* Mark 16:18
* They will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all, they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.
24. How does the prophet Isaiah describe the work of Calvary? (Isaiah 53:4)
Surely He took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
Yet we considered Him punished
Stricken by Him,
25. How do you know that God intends for you to be in good health? (3 John 2)
Dear Friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
Note’s Carrie LeBlanc got from Pastor. Researched on: http://www.biblegateway.com, New International Version