Taken from the Hymns Of Praise
Author Isaac Watts
1. Jesus shall reign wher’er the sun
Doth His successive journeys run;
His kingdom stretch from shore to shore,
Till moons shall wax and wane no more.
2. To Him shall endless prayer be made,
And princes throng to crown His head,
His name like sweet perfume shall rise,
With every morning sacrifice.
3. People and realms of every tongue
Dwell on His love with sweetness song;
And infant voices shall proclaim
Their early blessings on His name.
4. Blessings abound where’er He reigns:
The prisoner leaps to lose his chains,
The weary find eternal rest,
And all the sons of want are blest.
5. Where He displays His healing power
Death and the curse are known no more;
In Him the tribes of Adam boast,
More blessings than their father lost.
6. Let every creature rise and bring
Peculiar honors to our king;
Angels descend with songs again,
And earth repeat the loud Amen.