Taken from the ESV Bible
17. Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. When he built a city, he called the name of the city after his son, Enoch. 18. To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad fathered Mehujael, and Mehujael fathered Methushael, and Methushael fathered Lamech. 19. And Lamech took two wives. The name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other was Zillah. 20. Abah bore Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents and have livestock. 21. His brother’s name was Jubal; he was father to all those that play the lyre and pipe. 22. Zillah also bore Tubal-cain; he was the forger of all instruments of bronze and iron. The sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.
23. Lamech said to his wives:
“Adah and Zillah, hear my voice;
You wives of Lamech, listen to what I say:
I have killed a man for wounding me,
a young man for striking me.
24. If Cain’s reward is seven-fold,
Then Lamech’s is seventy-seven fold.”
25. And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and called his name Seth, for she said, “God has appointed for me another offspring instead of Abel, cause Cain killed him.”
26. To Seth also a son was born, and he called his name Enosh. At that time people began to call upon the name of the Lord.