Taken from the ESV Bible
6:9. These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God.
10. And Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japeth.
11. Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight, and the earth was filled with violence.
12. And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
13. And God said to Noah, “I have decided to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 14. Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch.
15. This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, it’s breadth 50 cubits, and it’s height 30 cubits. 16. Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above, and set the door of the ark in it’s side. Make it with lower and second third decks. 17. For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the whole earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life that is under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die.
18. But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons’ wives with you.
19. And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female. 20. Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to it’s kind, two of every sort shall come in to you to keep them alive. 21. Also take with you every sort of food that is eaten, and store it up. It shall serve as food for you and for them.”
22. Noah did this, he did all that God commanded him.